WRX Xenarc custom mount - valued at??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRX Xenarc custom mount - valued at??

A while back I built a custom WRX mount for the Xenarc screen. I spent about 20 hours learning how, buying materials, etc. The screen is a 700TSV, so I currently use it for backup camera and VGA for my setup. I am thinking that I want to upgrade to the transflective which is based on a Lilli, so I would have to remake my bezel and was wondering how much I could get for the Xenarc setup.

The dash piece is $75, a used Xenarc is probably $150 and if I just got $5/hr for my work and $50 for the materials - we'd be near the $400 range... I think my time was worth more than that but I have no idea how to gauge what this is worth.

I would think that just the dash piece with Xenarc housing would be worth close to $300, the screen is used - it has no scratches on the touchscreen and the backlighting is plenty even. I am just in a situation where I can afford to go with the transflective, so I am considering making the jump.

So anyone who has a WRX that might be interested in this piece please let me know what you feel it is worth. I'd like to know what the setup is worth and what just the dash piece is worth.

EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

oh, I guess I need to mention that this is currently in a 2005 model WRX, so this would work for STI/WRX from that year and possibly others. I can check into it, but this piece is VERY different than the earlier models. So possibly the 2004s?? and most likely the 2006s would work. I'll make the subaru meet this weekend and look at different year models.
    EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

Comment

no bites?? any idea of value??

Comment

150 dollars for a custom made dash - that;s what a boy shop charges, but doing it yourself is much moire fun

Comment

Working...
        X