MP3Car Trans vs Xenarc 700TSV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3Car Trans vs Xenarc 700TSV

I've seen pictures of the MP3Car Trans in sunlight and I must say thats very impressive. What I haven't seen is pictures of the 700TSV which supposedly has a new "High Brightness, High Contrast LCD Panel". Basically it's a $300 difference between the two and I would like to know just how much better the trans reflective one is and if it's worth it in the end.

The 700TSV won't be able to compare to the Transflective display
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

That is really impressive! The problem is the Lilliput has always had major reliability issues and $700 is an enormous stretch. The only reason I spent nearly double on the Xenarc was because I read about these issues and determined that yes, the likelihood of the Lilliput having some issue and having to replace it with another lower quality LCD was high.
      Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

700TSV all the way. One of the best displays i've had. now i have to sell it, got a new car

Comment

TBAPb: How is it in sunlight?

Comment

Do it right the first time and go transflective all the way! If you're worried about reliability, don't open it up and void the warranty. If you have to open it up for your install, test it out for at least a week first, to make sure it's build is good, then you open it up.

Comment

I have used both monitors and the xenarc comes nowhere close to the transflective lilliput

Comment

Ironfinger/Kalt/DarquePervert: Thank you. I think that makes my decision fairly easy as I am more concerned about getting a great product in the end rather than kimping out somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X