Having to recalibrate every x minutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having to recalibrate every x minutes

I have just set up the carputer, and everything is working nicely except from the LCD - a JPP D700VT. After calibrating it is fairly accurate, but after some minutes - may be 5, 10 or an hour - it "forgets" the calibration and the mouse pointer is turning up no where near where i want. I cannot seem to find an obvious pattern either. It can happen while i am driving, while i am parked, when i am not touching the screen for a while, while i am stressing it etc.

Any ideas?

Atleast you can calibrate... Everytime I use my lilliput and try to calibrate the software just crashes =[

Comment

lol new screen time. that sucks when the software you use crashes. You sure you install the right software.

Comment

Have you pulled apart the monitor since new? i.e fabricated into a dash?
        Continued Worklog... Upgrades in progress:
        *15.4" WXGA LED backlight touchscreen upgrade
        *Custom fiberglass dash bezel

Comment

No, i mounted the frame into the dash and the screen in the frame. I doubt the screen is damaged. I am wondering if this could be a ground issue as i know you can experience weird problems with this. If not it has to be on the driver/pc side and not the mounting.

Comment

Working...
          X