Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jetway 7F2WE2G-OC-PB Dual monitor? (1) VGA (1) RCA ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetway 7F2WE2G-OC-PB Dual monitor? (1) VGA (1) RCA ?

I have searched this forum and haven't found an answer, I am trying to get my rear RCA Headrest monitors to work with my Liliput 701 in the dash, but when ever I go to display properties it doens't let me set them up.....any help with this would be greatly appreciasted...oh btw it is running UniChrome....

check the bios and make sure u have crt and composite or crt and svideo enable

Comment

Could it be labeled as something else, I have check the bios and kinda got confused. Didn't see anything that was labled as composite or s-video. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

okay they are enabled...they save correctly, but when I boot windows and try to extend my desktop.....nothing, I check bios and the default has returned to CRT, when It was CRT&TV when I last saved....pls help super frustrated right now........thanks.

Comment

not crt& TV crt & svideo its your bios. U might want to update it with a newer version

Comment

Originally posted by tn6478 View Post
            not crt& TV crt & svideo its your bios. U might want to update it with a newer version
            I don't have s-video inputs on my rear monitors, and where could I find an update.

update: the jumper on the motherboard was closed, I changed the settings and video on rear monitors boots at startup displaying windows logo, but when windows actually runs, I lose the display. Thanks again for the help tn6478 if you can remedy this...we definately have to get you a case of your favorite brew !!!

Comment

u dont need a svideo input just get an adapter or just use crt & comp. bios update can be found at jetway. and in display setting, set it to use the second monitor as and extended monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by tn6478 View Post
                u dont need a svideo input just get an adapter or just use crt & comp. bios update can be found at jetway. and in display setting, set it to use the second monitor as and extended monitor.

Will do, we'll see what happens.

Comment

update, the bios I have is the latest from Jetway 06/07 any other suggestions, same problem...

Comment

hey did you ever solve your problem i have the same motherboard with headrest tvs
                    only the s video works how can i get the composite(rca) to work

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus2010 View Post
                      hey did you ever solve your problem i have the same motherboard with headrest tvs
                      only the s video works how can i get the composite(rca) to work
                      I got it to work, I followed an old how-to on this forum where you place a resistor on the RCA line to fool the computer into thinking that you have a TV load on the line....therefore allowing the signal to go thru.

Comment

Please let me know the how to step by step. Also how do you have your system running(for the headrest tv's), cause it's dual monitor. I was trying to do a clone mode so rr will show on all screens.

Comment

Working...
                        X