Touchscreen in the sun visor???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchscreen in the sun visor???

Anyone have their touch screen mounted on their sun visor? I'm curious as to how easy or difficult this placement is on navigating around your comp. I'm more concerned with browsing iTunes or whatever music app I use versus watching DVDs. Thanks!
    2007 Nissan Maxima - Worklog

Originally posted by ladams02 View Post
    Anyone have their touch screen mounted on their sun visor? I'm curious as to how easy or difficult this placement is on navigating around your comp. I'm more concerned with browsing iTunes or whatever music app I use versus watching DVDs. Thanks!
    There is no reason it could not be done. There would most likely be issues with it, like not being at a great location to easily touch the screen, and viewing it while driving, but it is possible. The only difference between a TS and non TS unit is the TS panel, which is VERY THIN, and the controller, which will require a USB wire be run to it.

If you can get a non TS unit in, you can get a TS unit in.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
    X