Lilliput 629GL-70NP - No Input Signal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 629GL-70NP - No Input Signal

I have just gotten to install this device after too many months working on my system.

For testing, I'm using the 110v adapter than came with the device.

I have the cable from the device plugged into the VGA port on a laptop.

I have the USB cable plugged into a USB port and the latest(?) TouchKit drivers installed for XP.

When I give the device power, the Red power light comes on as do the blue lights. They then go off.

I also see PC on the upper right of the display for a short while.

I then get a red bordered box with the message "No Input Signal" that shortly disappears leaving a black screen.

Only the power and tv/av buttons on the remote and the device get a response. Menu gets nothing.

Win/XP doesn't know about the device i.e., it is not in the display settings.

I'm beginning to belive it is a bad cable. If so how can I test it? Any specs on the pins?

If the cable is bad, where do I get one?

Regards,
    Jim

Never mind. The warranty on my brain ran out when I turned 65.

All works just as it is supposed to.

Regards,
    Jim

Comment

How did you fix it again...

I really got to get this thing working. What exactly did you do ? I have the same symptoms

Comment

Antman56,

On my laptop I have a function key that switches from the laptop display to an attached display.

When I pressed it the laptop display also showed on the 629. When I pressed it again the image only showed on the 629.

I then went into the Control Panel->display and set the resoluton for that display to 800x600.

At least I think that is what I did. As I said the waranty on my brain ran out when I turned 65.

It was actually a sequence I should have remembered as it was exactly the way I got a 21" auxillary display to work on another laptop.

Regards,
        Jim

Comment

anyone found a solution for this matter yet?? thanks!

Comment

I just got a lilliput 629 and it has the same exact problem. I think it's a problem with the connector itself because I jiggled it around a bit and the vga signal showed but then it went back to the no input screen. Does anyone know where you can get a replacement connector?
            Car: 2007 Honda Accord Sedan SE

My Worklog
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/work...da-accord.html

Comment

Just got the lilliput 629 also, same thing menu button has no response. remote control doesn't seem to work either.

Anyone know how to access menu?
              TruckPC - gutted, being used for test setup
              BoatPC - All in 1 in cuddy, N7 using VNC on dash, RR
              BlazerPC - Nexus 7 with Timur's USBROM

Comment

Ok, menu button works only when you have an active input signal.
                TruckPC - gutted, being used for test setup
                BoatPC - All in 1 in cuddy, N7 using VNC on dash, RR
                BlazerPC - Nexus 7 with Timur's USBROM

Comment

i have the same problem it seems to be the trapezoid connector on the from the screen to the cable. i wish it was a screw in type rather than a push on one. i can wiggle it and it goes back on but sometimes when i hit a bum or something it will go out again and i have to wiggle it. i tried taping the thing in there and using velcro but nothing seems to work anyone else got any ideas on how to make it work better?

Comment

Working...
                  X