7" Lilliput

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7" Lilliput

What is the best resolution to use with my 7" lilliput? 800x600? I assume since it is widescreen there should be another choice, but I can't select anything lower than that, driver issue maybe?
    Project Page - 1993 Wrangler Jeeputer
    Progress Meter {**-------} 15% most of the parts are in or have been ordered... Assembly has begun!!!!

Native resolution for the Lilliput 7" is 800x480. However not all video cards support this - mine for instance doesn't, so I use 800x600.

Try searching and you'll find lots of threads on the subject.

Comment

THANKS HARTVIX, You gave me enough info to start my search! I found an answer... it seems like this thread will work for that. Just incase anyone else was looking to solve their intel video card problems...

Originally posted by hartvix View Post
      Native resolution for the Lilliput 7" is 800x480. However not all video cards support this - mine for instance doesn't, so I use 800x600.

Try searching and you'll find lots of threads on the subject.
      Progress Meter {**-------} 15% most of the parts are in or have been ordered... Assembly has begun!!!!

Comment

Bad news, turns out that won't work on a lot of the Intels.... not good.

Comment

Working...
        X