Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make my viewing on my screen smaller

hello,

I have a 7 inch lilliput screen and I want to put it in an old 67 mustang.

the car looks complete original and I want to keep it that way.
    in the middle consule I have room for the screen under my costum made radio, only than the visual part wil be smaller. it must be placed behind the slide door.
    is there software to make the windows screen look smaller than it original is.

I post a picture so you can see what I meen.

I hope someone can help.

is there software to make the windows screen look smaller than it original is.
    Yes, just set the resolution in windows below the native res of the screen, and turn of scalling within the screen (if it has it). This is how i use my laptop to have both pixel perfect high res and lower res (when refrence to native res) displays. I presume there's at least one touchscreen out there that can do it as well.

In your situation I'd probably be looking for a 800x600 display and feed it a 640x480 image with scallign off. Either that for find a screen that fits in the first place.

Comment

the problem is only that the hight must stay but from the sites it must be smaller

Comment

you can try the resize settings on the touch screens.
        Once you've had the "Carputer" experience, you will wonder how you ever lived without it...

Comment

as far as i know my liliput screen does not have that.

Comment

You might check out PowerStrip.
            If your hardware gets along with this software it might do what you need. I've used this with my homemade projector to set custom resolutions.

Todd

Comment

Can you portrait mount the screen to get full visibility?

Comment

Working...
              X