Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transflective lilliput for 549! 18 left :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transflective lilliput for 549! 18 left :)

TRANSFLECTIVE LILLIPUT 629 LED BACK LIGHTS SUNLIGHT.

I am not going to post direct links because they might get mad but I noticed that price for a transflective lilliput on ebay. Search for "transflective" and you will find the auction its the only one.

mp3car charging $749
    motorcity on ebay $549

I wonder why mp3car charges so much for the display I wish they could work something out with motorcity on it that might be better for us consumers.

2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

As you already know why motorcity got banned.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Actually I don't know why other then I see his posts and it shows banned under his name. I don't understand what is the problem? Did he defraud members on this board? Anyway I doubt it and this price can't be beat or Id like to see it. I have posted links to LCD's in this section before as well as other members on this board. We all want a low cost sunlight readable display. The problem is this exists but we need to bring it to the surface.

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

I have understood that motorcity's transflective updates aren't as good as mp3car's. They don't change touchscreen or something?
        My worklog (fabricating the bezel right now)

40 % Done ?

Comment

damn my w2's need to come lol
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Jrz View Post
            I have understood that motorcity's transflective updates aren't as good as mp3car's. They don't change touchscreen or something?
            Its actually the same from what I can see. Not many people with the mp3car.com transflective have posted pictures of it in the sun or even at all. Actually I have only found two pictures one of them being from mp3car.com back when the first started selling them. I have seen many from motorcity and the results look great. I am really thinking its the same but I would like to be informed if I am wrong.

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

It says in his Ebay Post "Updated Touchscreen"

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC View Post
                As you already know why motorcity got banned.
                sorry to hijack, but why did he get banned?, i tried searching, and couldn't find anything.

david

Comment

Originally posted by davidp View Post
                  sorry to hijack, but why did he get banned?, i tried searching, and couldn't find anything.

david
                  I am not 100% sure, but I think the main reason is conflict of interest. Advertising fee you know .
                  For the pass couple years, when motorcity still around, I never see/hear anyone (members) complain about him being bad business person. That what in the pass and up till now.
                  Anything happen in the future, don't quote me on this.
                  2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                  89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                  Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                  RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                  EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC View Post
                    I am not 100% sure, but I think the main reason is conflict of interest. Advertising fee you know .
                    For the pass couple years, when motorcity still around, I never see/hear anyone (members) complain about him being bad business person. That what in the pass and up till now.
                    Anything happen in the future, don't quote me on this.

So basically mp3car.com wanted to charge motorcity to post on mp3car.com..

how lame... there are number of projects started on this site that people don't get charged for. Also I never saw mention that he was selling stuff or a huge signature about it. He knew alot in the area of screens and posted in threads contributing information about it to mp3car.com basically giving free information about technical information on transflective setups. I am sure that this added to starting the 3M thread.

Also the post above the touchscreen is upgraded. I am not sure how much the same it is to the mp3car.com screen but the thing about it is he gives you actual sunlight pictures of any of the displays so you can see where your money goes. The mp3car one has limited pictures and even members with it don't post about them enough.

I am not discrediting etheir one I would just like to see more info about the mp3car.com screen. As it stands right now they are charging 200.00's more and is going to profit. If motorcity is able to take a 200.00 hit and make money something is etheir wrong in that they are completely differnet screens or motorcity is getting it done cheaper. If the case is they are getting it cheaper then why doesn't mp3car.com bulk order through motorcity and save off what he charges currently.

I know I am not the only one looking for answers.

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Originally posted by mbkowns View Post
                      So basically mp3car.com wanted to charge motorcity to post on mp3car.com..

how lame... there are number of projects started on this site that people don't get charged for. Also I never saw mention that he was selling stuff or a huge signature about it. He knew alot in the area of screens and posted in threads contributing information about it to mp3car.com basically giving free information about technical information on transflective setups. I am sure that this added to starting the 3M thread.

Also the post above the touchscreen is upgraded. I am not sure how much the same it is to the mp3car.com screen but the thing about it is he gives you actual sunlight pictures of any of the displays so you can see where your money goes. The mp3car one has limited pictures and even members with it don't post about them enough.

I am not discrediting etheir one I would just like to see more info about the mp3car.com screen. As it stands right now they are charging 200.00's more and is going to profit. If motorcity is able to take a 200.00 hit and make money something is etheir wrong in that they are completely differnet screens or motorcity is getting it done cheaper. If the case is they are getting it cheaper then why doesn't mp3car.com bulk order through motorcity and save off what he charges currently.

I know I am not the only one looking for answers.

ok, i figured it may be something along those lines. well, so far, he seems to be ok in my book, i bought a 12.1" lcd/touchscreen combo on ebay, and he is doing the controller for it. my only problem with him is that he is slow to respond to emails, other than that he seems fine.

the huge price difference does make me wonder whats up though.

david

Comment

i've bought things from him in the past and received TONS of help from him as well. Great guy in my book. i'll be buyin one of these screens soon.. i only wish he had the 8" version as well.
                        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
                          i've bought things from him in the past and received TONS of help from him as well. Great guy in my book. i'll be buyin one of these screens soon.. i only wish he had the 8" version as well.

+1
                          Absolutely top knotch guy. His business ethics are "above and beyond", he's always gone the extra mile with me.

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
                          i only wish he had the 8" version as well.
                          You might want to contact him about that
                          It's been a while...

Comment

From all the posts i've read he seems to be more than willing to help his customers, and he has contributed tons of information to this community forum. [HL]With all this in mind, perhaps we should petition mp3car to "un-ban" him[/HL]. I know I would love to be able to ask him a few questions related to transflective displays, as I'm going to be upgrading when the tax refund arrives.

Nathaniel

Comment

I agree as well...

also I updated my first post that tells you what to search for on the ebay site.

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Working...
                              X