Shark 8" problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark 8" problem

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM My 8 inch shark screen from gooddeals18. Yesterday the screen just went black while rr was running. The wierd part is that the touchscreen part of it still works. I push where play would be on the screen and the computer responds, next, pause etc etc.

Shark 8" problem

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM My 8 inch shark screen from gooddeals18. Yesterday the screen just went black while rr was running. The wierd part is that the touchscreen part of it still works. I push where play would be on the screen and the computer responds, next, pause etc etc.

Comment

Comment

It is not weird, because that unit is TOTALLY INDEPENDENT, not the part of your monitor (it is just ON the monitor). That is a USB-powered flat mouse
        Alopecia perniciosa

Comment

so how i can solve the backlight problem?

Comment

As the previous poster said (I do not know which topic, because you have invaded all topics with your problem), it can be a connection problem.
            Disassemble it, pull out all connectors, wipe and rub with alcohol, push back them.

Regarding the type of the problem, it is possible that the disassembly-assembly could help alone.

If not, follow my advices in other topic (with the original question).
            Alopecia perniciosa

Comment

Working...
            X