7" screen resolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7" screen resolution

So after getting everything set up correctly I tried to change the resolution on the laptop to get the picture bigger. But now my laptop shows a different resolution than what the worcol touch screen menu says. The worcol says it's still at 1024 x 768 which is too small for me. Should I try using powerstrip to get everything bigger? Is 800 x 480 the best resolution for a 7" screen?

Yes, 800x480 is the ideal resolution.
    Some can display 800x600 with no problems, although it looks somewhat "squished".

Powerstrip may help you achieve the ideal resolution. If you're running a Via EPIA motherboard witht he S3 Unichrome (AKA Unicrap) graphics, 800x480 is a lost cause.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

resolution

I changed the resolution on my laptop to 800 x 600 but it didn't change the resolution on the lcd monitor. The lcd monitor osd still shows 1024 x 768 which is making everything look small on the screen.

How do I change the resolution on the monitor to match what my laptop resolution is set to? I notice there are some settings in osd for pixel clock. Would raising or lowering the pixel clock change the resolution? What does phase do?

I can use powerstrip, but since changing it on the laptop doesn't change it on the lcd, it won't really solve my problem until I figure this step out.

Comment

Working...
      X