Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird problem with my xenarc..

Very strange indeed..

Some of you have reported the white screen problem where it turned out to be a loose display cable...

Well, once in a while I get the white screen, but it doesn't appear to be caused by a loose cable. If I cut the DC power to the screen and reapply it, it works fine.

Any ideas?

TIA

Originally posted by sebberry View Post
    Very strange indeed..

Some of you have reported the white screen problem where it turned out to be a loose display cable...

Well, once in a while I get the white screen, but it doesn't appear to be caused by a loose cable. If I cut the DC power to the screen and reapply it, it works fine.

Any ideas?

TIA
    Did you ever find out what the problem was?? I seem to have developed the same problem.
    If you can dream it you can build it ( I think )
    Build File

Comment

Originally posted by csurfer View Post
      Did you ever find out what the problem was?? I seem to have developed the same problem.
      Sorry, I have not used the carputer for several months now

Comment

I have a similar problem in cold weather. But the screen comes back after I warm up the interior of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinehead View Post
          I have a similar problem in cold weather. But the screen comes back after I warm up the interior of the car.
          True. When I warm up the interior of my car and then reboot the system then the screen works fine. Perhaps the Xenarc needs time to warmup (overnight temps have hit the 30s).

Comment

Working...
          X