Looking for a Lilliput part

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Lilliput part

I have a Lilliput LCD model 629. I lost the small, stick-on plate that said "Lilliput". I know many people on here don't use their factory bezel and was wondering if anyone has this small plate laying around and would be willing to part with it. I am using my factory bezel, but too the part out to paint it to match the dash. Sometime between then and now, the plate went missing. I think it ended up with all the cut plastic from the dash. If anyone would be able to help me I'd greatly appreciate it.
    03 Accord Sedan CarPC

I have a busted 619 housing. Not sure if it is the same but if it is still there you are welcome to it. I will check tonight when I get home.
    Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

They look like they're pretty damn close. I think it's worth a shot to see if it fits.
      03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

The thing is missing from my case too. Sorry I cannot help you with this.
        Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Thanks for at least putting it into consideration. I appreciate that.
          03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

Working...
          X