2008 lilliput 629T????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 lilliput 629T????????

i want to purchase the new 2008 629GL lilliput but mp3car is sold out so i went on ebay and i and found the 2008 629T. does this model even exist? i dont want to buy t and get the wrong one

here is the link to the page

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=370038333665

Comment

There is normally a cheaper seller on ebay, but seems he is out. His actual store is called MCS (Mobile Computing Solutions). I've purchased a few things from him, and others have as well.

I'll try to get a link to his 2008 when he gets more in stock.

Got an email reply in like 30 seconds:
      www.mo-co-so.com

Just visit his/their site.

Comment

That's the same thing... the full model number is "629GL-70NP/C/T"

Be aware, though, that when you order one that the packaging for the 2008 models are still using the packaging from the 2007 models. Unless Lilliput finally changed that.

Comment

I know I was posting the same thing, the point of my post was to link to a reputable seller who carries the product cheaper than everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatsacks View Post
            I know I was posting the same thing, the point of my post was to link to a reputable seller who carries the product cheaper than everyone else.
            My post was directed to the original poster... hence, why I did not quote you.

Comment

Originally posted by NotYou View Post
              My post was directed to the original poster... hence, why I did not quote you.
              Makes sense

Comment

I purchased that screen on ebay a few weeks ago. was addressed from city of industry, ca and said lilliput industries or something rather. i dont know if its a reseller, or factory direct or what. screen works, is apparently the new 2008, the screen bezel is the off-center one. (the right side is wider then the left. got the auto-power to work by accessing the hidden menu 588998 and changed power state from 0 to 1. not sure if there is a auto-input switch yet as i havent attempted to connect any other device to it via rca.

i was a little wary at first because the box was for like a 619 and they had a label on it that said 629, but it looks to be the 629. i can take pictures of it tonight when i get home if you'd all like.

Comment

thanks for the replies guys... i think ill buy it from that site when its back in stock

Comment

yes is better, too cheap price on ebay is a fraud
                    http://www.bestofferte.com
                    http://www.mondo-ricette.com
                    http://www.audiovideoedit.com

Comment

haven't seen it anywhere

Comment

A bump to an older thread..

I purchased one off this seller a while ago as well and like roflcopter said, it seems to be directly from the manufacturer. About a week after payment, I asked the seller for a tracking number. Being a typical .... business, they love to find excuses to delay a response. So communication is bad from this company, which is no surprise but they do deliver as promised.

Does anybody else have these instock and ready to ship immediately? If not, they must be having a issue with screen production.

Gosh, these little screens sure run cool (quite literally)

Comment

Mobile Computing Solutions, www.mo-co-so.com has them in stock. If the return address is "city of industry, ca " the seller is drop shipping them from Lilliputs offices in CA.

Comment

Working...
                          X