No announcement yet.

What is the best gooseneck for lilliput 629gl?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best gooseneck for lilliput 629gl?

Just found this site and i have been looking at the great installs you guys have come up with, unfortunately i cant modify the dash of my 96 grand cherokee too much as i plan on selling a few months from now.

I want to use a gooseneck for my lilliput 629gl hooked up to my xbox 1 that i installed xbox media center on its just like a carputer minus the gps =) (once i sell this car im planning on getting an 04 grand cherokee and setting that up with a carputer, depending on how this xbox 1 does)

anyhow i have my eyes on these goosenecks.

and last but not least the two 15" goosenecks on the middle of this page. I have been searching for hours and i havent read up on anything that says any one of these will fit the 629gl perfectly

thanks , volks

i know someone out there can help me out

Those mounts are for 1/2 slide mount. If you have that on the back of your screen then it will fit.

I'm currently looking for a goose neck too but pyle is expensive. I don't think it is worth 35 bucks.

I bought the gooseneck from mobilevideo4less.

Was dismayed that the tab that slides into back channel of lilli 629 was too large.

Then I discovered this neat retro device on my workbench called a "grinder."

Grinded sucessfully - tab now fits fine - lilli installed on gooseneck.

Best of luck and blessings.
        Happy CarPC'ing!