Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Lilliput 10.4 be Programmed to auto turn-on

Greetings,

I have done some searching, here at mp3car forums, the web, and lilliput's website, and I can't seem to find out whether the 10.4" lilliput monitor sold by mp3car is capable of being programmed to automatically turn itself on when power is applied? I will be purchasing my equipment in the next week or so and I want to be sure that it has this function. Nothing else in the worls would drive me up the wall as much as a monitor that wasn't capable of turning itself on when I start my car. I have found the threads referring to the factory setup code, but not once in the 20 or so pages in those threads does anyone confirm whether this works with the 10.4s. One person asked, but never got an answer. Any help ya'll can give is greatly appreciated.
    Crawdaddy
    1991 Chevy Suburban 1500 w/SBC 350
    2005 Saturn ION 2 sedan

Suburban Worklog

"A local New Orleans man says his socks are finally dry..." -Tom Tucker, Family Guy

shameless bump

I still haven't been able to locate the answer, and after lots of measuring and planning, I'm not going to be able to fit the xenarc in the same location. Please someone have the answer!
    Crawdaddy
    1991 Chevy Suburban 1500 w/SBC 350
    2005 Saturn ION 2 sedan

Suburban Worklog

"A local New Orleans man says his socks are finally dry..." -Tom Tucker, Family Guy

Comment

Auto turn on

Hey guys
      I have a Lillput 10.4" FA-1046
      and to get to the hidden menu
      turn on the monitor so you can see the source in green in the top right corner
      then hold down the menu + > button until the screen goes red
      then hold down the power button till the hidden menu appears
      use the menu button to scroll through the pages, the < > the scroll up and down the options, the + - buttons to change the settings
      Hope this helps some people

Comment

Working...
      X