No announcement yet.

Non In Dash LCD Mounts

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non In Dash LCD Mounts

Had a search and could not find anything I was looking for. I need to have my carpc mobile and as I lack any skill in fabrication I am looking for an LCD mount that can be placed into a car without drilling/cutting or modifying the console in any way.

I would have thought people have come across this issue before however I cannot find any products available to be able to do this. Thanks in advance.

You didn't search very hard:

There are other models, as well.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Hmm... maybe i did not explain myself correctly. I'm looking for an LCD monitor mount that is Not "In Dash". That looks like it goes in dash - if i'm wrong let me know.

I would like to attach the monitor separate from the dash directly as i want to be able to use it out of my own car.

you mean like this?

most monitors come with a universal low mounting pedestal, could mount like he showed ^^^, every car is different so how you'll get it to stay where you want it will be very individual too. you need to determine WHERE you can actually put it & what you have in the vicinity to mount to. a mount can be as simple as a cup sized base with a pedestal mounted to it, dropped in a cup holder. you say NO drilling or modifications of any kind so what do you see it actually being able to be held by?
          MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc liquid cooled LVDS screen :D