in dash lcd screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in dash lcd screen

Im about to start a project of puting an mp3 player in my car, and i was wondering if anybody had any good ideas on what are the best indash lcd screens to buy. I heard pyle, and mobile authority were good. any feedback would be grateful.

i have a nice 12.1 touchscreen i could let go of.

Comment

Re: in dash lcd screen

Originally posted by colatown
      Im about to start a project of puting an mp3 player in my car, and i was wondering if anybody had any good ideas on what are the best indash lcd screens to buy. I heard pyle, and mobile authority were good. any feedback would be grateful.
      There are lots of brands mentioned in these forums, as well as links to sites that sell them.

I suggest you use the search function, read other peoples reviews, and find something that meets the size for the space that you have available, and your budget.

C!
      http://carpc.riposte.net
      I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

Comment

i was looking for something between 5.6 to 7 inches, for an indash lcd. thanks for the offer though

Comment

i have a 4" and a 5" as well

Comment

Euclid: Do you still have the 12.1" screen for sale, I may be interested.

Comment

sure do...
              got an email or some way for me to contact you?

Comment

Working...
              X