Redant 7" owners please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redant 7" owners please help

I have dscustoms Redant 7" widescreen and i love it, but its been kind of cold lately and when i press the menu buttons for the LCD itself, they either seem to be really hard to see, or non exisitant. Anyone else having this problem and is there anything to fix this?? Like i said, when its warm, it works fine....i just think its kind of weird considering the LCD still works great when its cold, just not the menu.
    2004 F-150
    Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
    "How piMP3d is your ride??"

I have the same problem. Dosent really bother me tough. I never really need to use them anyway. How often do you adjust the color? As for the tv video in button, just guess.

mike
    91 cadillac sedan deville, winXP, FV25 with Celeron 800, Redant 7" widescreen in dash, Opus DC-DC, Irman, Digital Cable remote(lots of buttons), 120 gig 7200rpm 8meg cache WD hard drive, VI power mobile HD rack, mediaengine

Comment

I just adjust the brightness mainly. Like, if its during a sunny day i turn it up, and then at night ill have to turn it down. In the user manual it specifies what the usable temp's are and stuff. Im getting a TM-701 soon anyways.
      2004 F-150
      Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
      "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

yeah, legend tech. (makers of the redant screens) sucks. They were difficult to work with, and I had a bunch of defects. I can't explain anything about the way those things work, but they were cheap, right!. Anyways, I'll have the 7" vga screens in a few weeks, wait to buy them till then.
        Dave
        Old School MP3CAR.com member!

Comment

Working...
        X