Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc MDT-X7000 Change Blue Led light Colour

Hey Guys,
    Just wondering if anyone knows if you can get the MDT-X7000 in orange, my mini cooper has orange dash lights everywhere, just wondering if you can order it like that, or anyone has had any experience with changing the Lights from Blue to Orange, or can point me in the right direction.

Originally posted by anakinx View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Just wondering if anyone knows if you can get the MDT-X7000 in orange, my mini cooper has orange dash lights everywhere, just wondering if you can order it like that, or anyone has had any experience with changing the Lights from Blue to Orange, or can point me in the right direction.
    already got mine, but thos blue lights are blinding, hey need a dimmer besides my headlight power draw. it just dims the screen, lol. I WANT RED

Comment

Its probably a SMD light, size 0605 or so. Not sure as I don't have one in front of my, but they are pretty common and used in most devices. Your best bet is to open it up and take a pic of the area to see where the LED is. More than likely, you're looking for something about the size of half a grain of rice. And you have to desolder the one thats on there and then solder another one in. The LED's cost less than a buck, its the small soldering work thats the hard part for people who aren't used to SMD work.

Comment

do yu reckon you can take a photo of your s on the inside?

Comment

Working...
        X