Non Touch Display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Touch Display

I Took A 7 Inch Monitor Out Of A Under Counter Unit I Had In My House....i Wanted To Kno If Any 1 Cud Help Me To Turn It On And Put Video O Itits A Phillips Ab343111.....thank You..n Srry Idk Wat Other Info Is Needed

Wat Du Fuk Dyd Eww Sai?
    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Could You Rephrase Your Question In The Form Of English?

Also, knock off the weird capitalization, for crimminy's sake. It's difficult to read and doesn't endear your audience of potential helpers to you.
      Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
      http://hallert.net/

Comment

Is It Possible To Put Video To The Monitor And How Wood I Do It

Comment

Stop With The Funny Capitilization... It Is Very Annoying.

Is It A Vga Screen, Composite Screen, What? Do You Have The Controller Board From Whatever You Pulled It From?
          Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
          1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
          30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
          Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

yea i got the controler board...im not sure if their composite or vga..i got 1 from a portable dvd player...n the other 1 from a kitchen tv( it was like a all in 1 dvd/radio thingy)idk..i got em off some guy for cheap...but i kno both work...im jus havin trouble finding the video inputs on the control bord

Comment

Please write in English...

and if it is from a dvd player, then it wont be VGA unless it came from a portable BluRay player or something (Do those even exist yet?!).

So it will be incredible fuzzy when you put a VGA signal from a PC through it.

To find the inputs, look for a big chip, write down its part number and google it. When you find the video decoder, then look up a datasheet for it, and solder to the respective pins.

This is assuming the players these came from had a/v inputs. If they didnt then you are S.O.L. because they probably integrated the dvd decoder and video signal output chips into 1.
              Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
              1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
              30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
              15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
              Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

i am wrighting in english...but thank youfor your help...i got video to it..but i lost it almost immediatly ...i think 1 of the capacitors is shot im gonna buy a new1 ill post the results..n thank you again

Comment

Working...
                X