Right-click w/ touch screen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right-click w/ touch screen?

Is there a way to get do a right-click using a touch screen, under Windows Vista or XP?

I have a keyboard in my car, and I don't need right-click very often at all, so something like control+touch alt+touch would be OK too, if there's a way to make that work. Even better though, would be a press-and-hold gesture for right-click, like Windows PDAs. But I don't see how to set up Windows to do any of the above.

Anyone know of a way?

Thanks!

What touchscreen are you using? The lilliputs have this feature built-in and I assume others do too.

With a lilliput, open the touckit software then click advance then tick the 'Auto right click' box. You then just press and hold for right click.
    I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by NiSlo View Post
      What touchscreen are you using? The lilliputs have this feature built-in and I assume others do too.

With a lilliput, open the touckit software then click advance then tick the 'Auto right click' box. You then just press and hold for right click.

This is true for any touchscreen using the "Touchkit" drivers. (which most of them do)
      WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
      Webpage

Comment

That did it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X