Acura TL greeting Text Prank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acura TL greeting Text Prank

My friend has an 08 Acura TL and is always playing pranks on our cars so I'd like to get him back. I think it would be a good prank to change the greeting text on his center console. I can't find anything on google or the forum. Does anybody know how to do this?

back when i was looking at buying an acura TL myself i researched the car and found forums just for the TL...
    google "acura tl +forums" and im sure you can find it, they might be of more help to you

Comment

I have an 06 TL and I changed the greeting/warning text and the background start-up image. You have to use a hex-editor to edit the text, then burn a CD and put it in the Nav unit, then press a button combination to access a menu that will allow you to "update" the Nav System OS.

You can get all the details over at http://www.acurazine.com/

Comment

Thanks, the thing is he doesn't have a nav, do you think it would still be edited the same way?

Comment

lol it would be nice if you could make it say something when he turned his car on or was that what you had in mind? lol
          Discount Electronics - Consumer Electronics

Comment

That's what i'd like to do. Instead of saying "welcome driver 1" i want it to say something different.

Comment

Working...
            X