Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie w/ a new LCD...need help

Hi,

I am new here. I just bought a Necvox fd-2560 and i have a problem. I purchased it off of ebay, but, i dont think i got all the parts needed to make it work. I need part number ad-6585 ...the "interconnector box" to connect some of the cables to, ie: power, svideo type cable.

here is a website with some specs on my monitor: click here

if anyone can tell me where i can purchase one, i would be much appreciative!

thanks in advance!
    Atlas

welcome to the boards....but i have no help for you. sorry. im sure someone will look at your post and help. just give it time.
    MP3 GT

Comment

You're going to have alot of problems buying one seperate from the monitor.
      Unless the auction stated that it didn't contain the part it's time to complain to the seller.

Comment

Contact the seller, the manufacturer, or a couple places that sell them retail. THey may be able to help you order one.
        Use GOOGLE!!!!!!!!
        BossTone74

Comment

I two have these monitors. haha and looking for the same part. i have contacted NecVox 3 times. Ive decited to keep calling until i get a straight yes we can send you the part or not. i will let you know when i find out.

Does anyone know how to hard wire them without the box?
          JJ

Comment

Working...
          X