lilliput 629 touchpad not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput 629 touchpad not working

I recently installed the new 2008 model lilliput, during the installation I cracked the touchpad. I ordered a new on here from the MP3car store, installed it and all was working well again. I took it out to my car to install this weekend and all of the sudden the touchpad was not working. It isn't even being detected in windows on the carputer or on another computer. I have disconnected and reconnected the 4-wire cable more times than I can count (eventhough it should have been the problem since it was working before I took it out). I looked at the controller board and saw no damage so I can't really figure out why this is happening. Can the touchpad itself go bad without it cracking? The screen still works perfectly fine. Any ideas?

Oh, I guess this could answer my question. Should the touchpad show up in device manager regardless of whether or not the 4 pin cable is attached as long as it is plugged in via usb? I assumed so since the controller board is still there, but am unsure.

Comment

Originally posted by blbrchnk View Post
      Oh, I guess this could answer my question. Should the touchpad show up in device manager regardless of whether or not the 4 pin cable is attached as long as it is plugged in via usb? I assumed so since the controller board is still there, but am unsure.
      Yes it should show up even if the TS is not plugged in. The controller should show up.
      The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Comment

then i have a controller issue

Comment

Working...
        X