NEWAY? Anyone Used Them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWAY? Anyone Used Them?

I i've been looking around for a good touch screen in-dash monitor for my new carpc (Aopen) mostly at lilliput then Xenarc's X7000 until i read all the problems with the current firmware and i'm not a fan of how cheap the lilliput work eventually after hours of searching i stumbled upon this
    http://www.newayr.com/en/mall/detail...gid=12&pdid=20 it look ok i am a fan of the price to be honest I've seen the guy here sometimes he has about 9 posts I just wanted to see if anyone has bought the device and could report on it? I would be extremely grateful

Thanks in advanced

Any other recommendations welcomed (1 DIN or Double DIN, amp preferred)

James

That is a xenarc, just rebadged. They are nice.

Brent
    1999 Nissan SE-L - turbo toy
    1993 Nissan NX - Turbo Racer

Standalone fuel management (AEM EMS) on both
    carPC

Comment

Actually, it's a Lilliput brand, not Xenarc.

I suggest searching and reading the forums, specifically about other users' experiences with flip-out screens.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Yea thanks Darque, i've been reading up on that but it seems more the motorized ones I think I'll go for the spring loaded they dont seem to have as many problemos

Comment

Just went to the site, alot of the links go to 404 pages, like FAQ, register etc.... thats not always a good sign

Comment

Originally posted by ContaiN View Post
            Just went to the site, alot of the links go to 404 pages, like FAQ, register etc.... thats not always a good sign
            Apart from FAQ all my links were fine and i've already registered, plus I trust anyone (to send at least something) if they accept PayPal, since they have to prove they sent it to you (from experience), hate ebay, love paypal (redundant I know)

James

Comment

Well that have some good deals - next project I do may look into an all-in-one system that they offer for only $800 with screen

Comment

Working...
              X