No announcement yet.

lilliput screen connector

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput screen connector

Hi to everybody,
    Sorry for my poor English, I hope you will undestand my problem.

I have a LILLIPUT 8" 4:3 TFT CAR PC VGA TOUCH SCREEN 859GL-T in my landcruiser hdj80 connected to a toughbook panasonic CF-M34 fo inboard navigation.

My problem is that the Lilliput screen connector provided with the kit on the screen side, is not strong at all ( only clips ) and when doing offroads, the connector sometime switch off or the screen is blinking or is deconnected from time to time .

Looking at the lilliput touchscreen connector socket on the right side, I have seen that it will possible to tighten a connector with screws, there are two holes to fix them on the socket.
    Do you know if there is a cable available with a screen connector with screws instead of clips?

Thanks a lot for your answer,

additional info

original cable showing male centronic connector with clips and the female connector on the lilliput body.
    Attached Files

the solution to my problem
      Attached Files

I was wondering if any of you guys (or anyone) has a pinout of the connector for the screen from the usb/vga end to the actual board itself? I have been checking the pins and something just doesn't ad up. Any help at all would be awesome. Thanks!