need help w da-7169

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help w da-7169

does anyone have the manual for the da7169? if so could you please either email or post the page that describes the connectors on the back? im especially interested in the power harness. if said person wanted to be really kind they could get me a copy of the entire manual thanks,
    etrik
    "if everything is under control, you're not going fast enough!"

Re: need help w da-7169

Originally posted by etrik
    does anyone have the manual for the da7169? if so could you please either email or post the page that describes the connectors on the back? im especially interested in the power harness. if said person wanted to be really kind they could get me a copy of the entire manual thanks,
    etrik
    I only have DA-7169 Manual, not scaned yet. I will scan it for you as soon as I can, but here is one page that you need:

The power plug for the DVD player should be the same. I should be ordering from Necvox very soon and I will pick up one of their AM/FM/TV tuners (DA-230I) for you. The price will not be more then $150.

BTW, you got a great deal on that auction

Armen
    http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

Hey Armen!!

Im REALLY interested in the DA-230I from Necvox ..... !!!

Richard !

(U have my adress) :P hehe
      "If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

armen you rule!!!
        could you pick me up the da-230i and the diversity antennas(model 531)? also could you ask them about getting a replacement power harness for both the da7169 and dva310x (they are the same) and the remote for the screen (its model rc1029a)? thanks much!
        Etrik
        "if everything is under control, you're not going fast enough!"

Comment

Armen, does Necvox have a unit with a CD Player as well as the monitor? I only have a DIN and a half opening to work with, and want to keep a CD player as an option to my MP3 machine.
          KG6OQD
          www.americansandassociation.org

Comment

Working...
          X