Touchkit is slow after standby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchkit is slow after standby

Hi i have a 7" lilliput and a XP based computer in my car, but then i start up Xp from standby it might take up to 1 min before i can use the touchscreen, is there any solution for this?

Originally posted by Dragonlove View Post
    Hi i have a 7" lilliput and a XP based computer in my car, but then i start up Xp from standby it might take up to 1 min before i can use the touchscreen, is there any solution for this?
    Any resolution? I am noticing the same thing now, but I believe it is more USB related.

Comment

Always connect your touchscreen directly to the motherboard's root USB port. Do NOT connect it to a hub, or this will happen.
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
        Always connect your touchscreen directly to the motherboard's root USB port. Do NOT connect it to a hub, or this will happen.
        Well mine is direct to the motherboard, infact I do not have a hub, my MB has 10 onboard USB. I am using 6. I noticed the device manager "Refreshing" when it is open as well as nvidia control panel. This tells be there is a USB device conflicting, not working, or just screwed. I am going to eliminate them 1 by 1 and hopefully find the culprut.

Comment

You can try one of the programs that disconnect devices before hibernate and reconnect on resume. Might work.
          Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
          1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
          30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
          Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Hibernate trigger works with both standby and hibernate.

Comment

I am already running Devcon for GPS... I unplugged my USB Wifi and the "refreshing" stopped..I am still having device issues though.. It seems like if one is working well the others work half a$$. I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
              X