Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 619 Cables

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a Lilliput 619 touchscreen lcd. It came with 2 cables. One cable plugs into the monitor, the other cable plugs into the computer and then you're supposed to plug the 2 cables together. The only problem is where the cables attach to each other one end is a 9-pin male din and the other is a 10-pin male din.

Unless I'm missing something... I think I got the wrong cables. Can anybody please shed some light on this? Also does anybody know whether or not I can just splice them together or make my own connectors?

Thanks in advance,
    Brian.

Lilliput 619 Cables

Anyone???

Comment

I have the same screen, however mine connects nicely. Could you provide some pics? I am not sure if you can splice them together if they are the wrong cables. Did you buy this monitor used? Or off Ebay? Because if so I am thinking that might make it harder for you to get a new replacement cable. Check out this link, this place has a lot of Lilliput replacement parts for a low price. http://www.digitalww.com/store/prodd...od=C001&cat=25 . Hope that kind of helps, and again send some pics so we can see just what you are talking about.

Take care and good luck.

Phil

Comment

Lilli Cables

Hey,

Thanks for the response. Here are some photos. According to the manual I am supposed to connect the barrel plug (9 pin male) in the first picture to the barrel plug (10 pin male) in the second picture... That doesn't seem right.

Comment

Lilliput Cables

Does anybody know how to splice these cables?

Comment

Wrong Cables

It seems the supplier sent me the cables for the 629. They said they'd ship me the right cables right away.

Comment

Working...
            X