Unisys 10.5" LCD Monitor w/ 4MB PCI Video Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unisys 10.5" LCD Monitor w/ 4MB PCI Video Card

Anybody have any information on these? It looks pretty good for $119.00. Heres the link were they selling them CLICK HERE Does anyone want to take a leap of faith and buy one and tell us how it is. It supposable is a 16 million colors, 800x600 LCD.

bump

Comment

I wondered about these too. I have a 10.5" monitor right now too. I want a 800x600 interface. I currently have 640x480 and a touchscreen. If this monitor had a touchscreen I would have gotten it. Anyone know of a cheap addon touchscreen like the one from digitalww?
      Rav4MP3
      BookPC - Celeron 500 - 128 MB - 10 GB - Pioneer Slot DVD
      IRMan: 1 Pioneer Remote; 2 Credit Card Remotes - USB Keypad - RF Keyboard
      5.8" LCD - 40 x 4 Backlit LCD Display
      Running: WinME - Winamp Album List 1.36 Plugin - PCRemoteControl - PowerDVD 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by PBMax
        I wondered about these too. I have a 10.5" monitor right now too. I want a 800x600 interface. I currently have 640x480 and a touchscreen. If this monitor had a touchscreen I would have gotten it. Anyone know of a cheap addon touchscreen like the one from digitalww?
        I just posted on the other thread... I have a 10.4" Touch Kit - $120 Shipped.
        http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

Would be tempted, but Jesus H, $1000 minimum cost, payed upfront for international orders.
          4x4 in a turbo stylee.

Comment

Iseen monitors like this on ebay in the past branded as Keycorp. The same look monitor was also previously used in Natwest.
            Either way, I dont think that they are going to be active TFT.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by thenominous
              Iseen monitors like this on ebay in the past branded as Keycorp. The same look monitor was also previously used in Natwest.
              Either way, I dont think that they are going to be active TFT.

Dave
              I think it depends on the model, those with the ISA card were STN, or TFT, those with the PCI card generally were TFT. I think.
              4x4 in a turbo stylee.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalww
                I just posted on the other thread... I have a 10.4" Touch Kit - $120 Shipped.
                send me some info on the 10.4" touch kit...
                thanks Eric

Comment

I think someone should get it and tell us how it is. Someone with money to spare. It can either be very good or Ok i dont think its going to just suck balls.

Comment

i dont see anything on these saying they are TFT (active matrix)
                    i bet they are STN (dual scan)

-paul

Comment

So I still think it would be good for MP3 and GPS and maybe even video. Damn can anyone get some information on these?

Comment

Anyone know of a VGA screen for around $150.

Comment

Working...
                        X