Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unisys 10.5" LCD Monitor w/ 4MB PCI Video Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unisys 10.5" LCD Monitor w/ 4MB PCI Video Card

    Anybody have any information on these? It looks pretty good for $119.00. Heres the link were they selling them CLICK HERE Does anyone want to take a leap of faith and buy one and tell us how it is. It supposable is a 16 million colors, 800x600 LCD.

  • #2
    bump

    Comment


    • #3
      I wondered about these too. I have a 10.5" monitor right now too. I want a 800x600 interface. I currently have 640x480 and a touchscreen. If this monitor had a touchscreen I would have gotten it. Anyone know of a cheap addon touchscreen like the one from digitalww?
      Rav4MP3
      BookPC - Celeron 500 - 128 MB - 10 GB - Pioneer Slot DVD
      IRMan: 1 Pioneer Remote; 2 Credit Card Remotes - USB Keypad - RF Keyboard
      5.8" LCD - 40 x 4 Backlit LCD Display
      Running: WinME - Winamp Album List 1.36 Plugin - PCRemoteControl - PowerDVD 3.0

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PBMax
        I wondered about these too. I have a 10.5" monitor right now too. I want a 800x600 interface. I currently have 640x480 and a touchscreen. If this monitor had a touchscreen I would have gotten it. Anyone know of a cheap addon touchscreen like the one from digitalww?
        I just posted on the other thread... I have a 10.4" Touch Kit - $120 Shipped.
        http://www.digitalww.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Would be tempted, but Jesus H, $1000 minimum cost, payed upfront for international orders.
          4x4 in a turbo stylee.

          Comment


          • #6
            Iseen monitors like this on ebay in the past branded as Keycorp. The same look monitor was also previously used in Natwest.
            Either way, I dont think that they are going to be active TFT.

            Dave

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by thenominous
              Iseen monitors like this on ebay in the past branded as Keycorp. The same look monitor was also previously used in Natwest.
              Either way, I dont think that they are going to be active TFT.

              Dave
              I think it depends on the model, those with the ISA card were STN, or TFT, those with the PCI card generally were TFT. I think.
              4x4 in a turbo stylee.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by digitalww
                I just posted on the other thread... I have a 10.4" Touch Kit - $120 Shipped.
                send me some info on the 10.4" touch kit...
                thanks Eric

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think someone should get it and tell us how it is. Someone with money to spare. It can either be very good or Ok i dont think its going to just suck balls.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i dont see anything on these saying they are TFT (active matrix)
                    i bet they are STN (dual scan)

                    -paul

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So I still think it would be good for MP3 and GPS and maybe even video. Damn can anyone get some information on these?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Anyone know of a VGA screen for around $150.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X