Lilliput problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput problems

Hi I need some help regarding my 7" Lillput touch screen. The problem is I carn't 'touch' the bottom left hand corner of the screen. I have calabrated the screen loads of times, but I still have the problem. I have Draw tested the screen and when i draw a straight line from the top left to the bottom left I get this.

Can anyone help?

James

That's odd. Is it still under warranty? Sounds like the touch panel needs replaced. Also did you go thru the advanced point calibration? It has something like 16 points... I can't recall off the top of my head.
    Tidder

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

I have only done the four point calibration. The monitor is second had, the thing is if I touch there, the mouse still works just not under your finger.

James

Comment

Try doing the extra calibration just to see... that's odd... could be panel or controller, hard to say. Also, has it been taken apart? You may want to try the touch with the front bezel off, it could be pushing or tweaking something.
        Tidder

Try RevFE
        The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Thanks to all I did the advance calabration and it sorted it!

James

Comment

Yeah, that's something that people should make note of. Do the higher point calibration, it works so much better. If that's not in the FAQ, it should be.
            03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

Working...
            X