Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facts about getting a 800*480 resolution to work!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts about getting a 800*480 resolution to work!

Hi

I have read and read on the forums, and searched both the forums and on google, and i still didnt found any clear info.
    So can you please post your information on how you got your setup to work?
    Like this maybe:
    Videocard, Fabricant and model
    Screen, Fabricant and model
    Other info, like what program you used to get the resolution, and what settings.

For my setup i would be like this:
    NForce 7050, Zotac 610i-ITX
    Linitx LIN70ATPC-SAU

Best Regards
    Morten

I just run mine (8") at 1024X768...
    It doesn't give me that widescreen option in XP.

Comment

having same issue, someone help??

Comment

I could never get it to work - Did a lot of looking around to, but basically its not able to work with my Dell Inspirion 1520 laptop.

Oh well, 800x600 looks just fine on my 7" Xenarc ITD

Comment

I have a Zotac IONITX board with an Nvidia graphics chipset.. It has the ability to create custom resolutions but I don't know what to set for the timing and refresh rate etc... Anyone know?
          Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

guys, there is a nifty little program called "power strip", its free and does magic with video cards, get it and try to play around with it.
            also you can find modded graphic drivers at http://downloads.guru3d.com/
            they work better then the drivers that are provided by manufacturers, they also offer more options in most cases.
            if the modded drivers and/or powerstrip cannot output the desired resolution then your hardware is simply not capable of outputing this res.
            good luck
            ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
            2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5
            >"Say what you mean and mean what you say"<

Comment

I'm running 800x480 on my Zotac ION board simply using NVIDIA's control panel. All I had to do was set the custom resolution, using default timings.
              EWF, HORM, MinLogon on XP.

Zotac ION Atom N330, 2GB low-profile RAM, M3-ATX
              Win Embedded Std 2011 RC
              OCZ Vertex Turbo 30GB SSD
              Lilliput 629 Transflective, WRX Screen Mount
              BlueSoleil BT, i-Blue GM-2 GPS, DirectedHD Radio, Andrea Mic
              VoomPC 2

Comment

thats good to know, i will be getting my zotac ion board tomorrow
                ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
                2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5
                >"Say what you mean and mean what you say"<

Comment

I'm running a jetway mini-itx motherboard with a c7 processor, not sure what model exactly but I had to update my BIOS and change a setting in the BIOS in order to get the video card to display the 800x480 resolution. But after I got it working, the screen would be misaligned whenever it came back from hibernate. I had to turn the screen off and back on.

I just stuck with 800x600.
                  Car PC Project Status
                  Audio......[====================] 100%
                  Computer.[====================] 100%
                  Car.........[====================] 30%
                  <------ If my information is helpful, give me some rep! The scale thingy :)

Comment

I'm using a laptop (HP nc8230) on a dock (HP Advanced Docking station) using an ATI x600M to provide 800X480 60 Hz to my Zenarc 701 TSV, via one of the three powerstrip timing settings described in the "everything you want to know about your Zenarc" sticky thread...I will post powerstrip timings when I get the chance to look them up...I did have to tweak the horizontal frequency up one notch to get the monitor to lock on properly and consistently, but it works every time now.

So:

ATI X600M
                    +
                    powerstrip -> Coffeejolt's settings on p.3 of the "everything...zenarc" sticky thread, only "up" one arrow press on the horz scan rate (top)
                    +
                    Zenarc 701TSV

= working 800 X 480
                    I have too much time and too little aggravation in my life, so I built a carPC. ;)

Comment

Zotac..?

Comment

I'm having trouble with this as well. It should be working but I can't seem to get it to display 800x480. I have a Zotac 630i and a Xenarc 700tsv. The 630i has a GeForce 7100 GPU and I'm using the ForceWare 195.62 drivers. I can set a custom resolution of 800x480 using the settings from Xenarc's site and it says it's successful and looks ok during the test, but after I exit out of the nVidia Control Panel, my custom resolution is not available for me to choose. Any ideas?

Comment

Asrock k7S41gx here : 800*480 out of the box. Same with Jetway AMD GeodeNX Board (chipset SiS 741 gx/cx)
                          Now Galileo is real. Muhahahahaha :p

Comment

i run 1028X1024,and mine is samsung .

Comment

Working...
                            X