Anti-Glare Film?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Glare Film?

Alright I have a touchscreen from http://www.touchwindow.com/miva/merc...4W-ProE_or_USB . I am trying to find some way of keeping this from having such an awful glare. I have heard of films that I can use, but I am worried about the touch part being affected. Anyone have any ideas on how I can accomplish this?

I dont think I have found any sort of anti-glare film which will significantly make your screen easier to read in the sun. That being said, I still think they are useful in preventing scratches.

Comment

What about things like this? http://www.photodon.com/lcdprotect-sheet.htm

Comment

All the films really do is blurr the reflections. If the reflections are bright enough (sun), you still cant see anything on the screen.

Comment

I wonder how much tint would help? I currently have no tint on the truck. Of course it would be limo. Your take?

Comment

Originally posted by williamn333 View Post
            I had that for my xenarc screen. This is exactly what it does, nothing.
            The MC of Florida Car PC Meets
            CAR:2001 Ford Crown Victoria
            PC: Acer EEE 900HA with Win7 with CF 2.0.
            Memory:1G
            Drives:160gig
            WI-FI:Cingular
            GPS:IG2k9
            Screen:Xenarc 700TSV
            The Florida Meets Thread

Comment

So then I guess the only option is to limo tint. That should hopefully keep the glare off. Any other suggestions or am I just stuck? I mean in sunlight I can't really watch a movie!

Comment

a tint definitely helps, I have 23% in front, so it's not too dark.
                also I added Nushield Dayvue. it helps a little, but not much. Also it doesnt get alot of fingermarks.

Comment

i seriously doubt you need limo tint to prevent the glare. but tint is probably the best solution, i would think.
                  Acer Netbook with 160hdd and 1.60 Ghtz atom - to be installed

Comment

Working...
                  X