Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO what do u all think bout your Digitalww Lcd & touch :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO what do u all think bout your Digitalww Lcd & touch :)

Well there was so much anticipation about these screens and i havent saw much feedback about them now that they are shipping out with the touchscreen.

So where are more pics and what do you all think.

there can never be enough pictures can there?

does digitalww get 2 thumbs up with these?

the screens are very nice...if you decide to buy them, i recommend you buy them installed. I'll take some pics of them later tonight. Everything works great! The only problem i have is with windows...the buttons are too small, i try to use powerstrip and tvtool it's a bit better, is there anything else i could try?

The other problem is i have a Geforce TI500, and i can't play DVD with the TV out enabled on power dvd or leadtek windvd, i used the macrovision off on tvtool but it doesn't seem to work...any ideas?

Comment

I've had the same problem with trying to play videos with the tv output. It would show up on my vga but not on the tv? Anyone know the cause?

And Im eager to see the pictures. Can you take a bunch of different apps loading and different distances and angles?

Thanks!
      Maroon Monte Carlo In process of Being Pimped Out.

Comment

video is done via overlay and is thus sent only to your primary monitor. switch off the crt output or switch the video out to primary
        Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
        Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
        Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
        www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

Comment

You do that in the screen saver/display properties screen?

Thanks
          Maroon Monte Carlo In process of Being Pimped Out.

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't mind hearing about the screens and touchscreens. I think I am about to buy one from digitalww in the next week or 2.
            OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
            www.whipflash.com
            Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by themurph1018
              You do that in the screen saver/display properties screen?

Thanks
              yep, thats where my geforce card had its options.

Comment

Click here for pictures and a review on the actual screen.

As far as the touchscreen goes, I absolutely love it! A wonderful kit. Took me only about an hour to put together. For the required cardboard spacer, I used the backing of a wire-bound pad of college rule paper. The only thing I suggest Armen adds to the kit is a precut cardboard spacer.
                Phase: Final Steps
                Current Project: Tweaking
                System Stats:
                AMD Athlon XP 1700+ 256MB GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB AGP8X
                DigitalWW TM-701L In-Dash LCD w/touchscreen
                Slim DVD Tray Load 8.1GB Laptop IDE HD
                Power Inverter with Mucha Shutdown controller

Check out my car!!
                Check out my website!!
                J-Body of Michigan (J-BOM)

Comment

I bought a touch overlay for my 10.4" screen from armen...I love it! other than a software glitch, which was corrected, this is an awesome set-up!

Comment

I think the touch overlay & software from digitalww are made by EELY. I met them at a show in Taiwan and their touchscreen kits look identical to the ones in digitalww's pictures. They quoted $34 for 5.8" kits, $39 for 7" kits, $56 for 10.4" kits for single unit orders. There is no minimum order quantity and the prices apply to both USB and Serial versions. I wonder if we can do a group buy and purchase them from EELY at an even greater discount.

http://www.eelyecw.com/eelyeng/productline/ito.htm

Comment

Originally posted by AHLU
                      I think the touch overlay & software from digitalww are made by EELY. I met them at a show in Taiwan and their touchscreen kits look identical to the ones in digitalww's pictures. They quoted $34 for 5.8" kits, $39 for 7" kits, $56 for 10.4" kits for single unit orders. There is no minimum order quantity and the prices apply to both USB and Serial versions. I wonder if we can do a group buy and purchase them from EELY at an even greater discount.

http://www.eelyecw.com/eelyeng/productline/ito.htm
                      yeah, but how much is the controller board?

Comment

Originally posted by Alphared
                        yeah, but how much is the controller board?
                        Those prices INCLUDES the touch control board. It is a complete kit that includes the touch panel, touch control board, cables, and software drivers. You can choose either a USB or Serial version. It is even cheaper without the control board.

Comment

I didnt get a touchscreen but my TM-701L seems great.

Comment

Im in!

If anyone else is gonna buy one i'll club together with them.
                            I've just bought a 7.2" LCD from eBay for 78 it seems really cheap for Britain so I have a nasty feeling im gonna get a horrible shock! Its an LCD screen made by Lilliput. Any good?? I'll sell it if it is crap. I wanted to do a touch conversion.

Im in the UK if this makes any difference,

How many would we need to buy to get a discount??
                            Thanks,
                            Gavin
                            Of all the things I've ever lost my sanity was the hardest to deal with

Comment

I want one for my gamevue psone screen, make a new thread about it..
                              -
                              My cars
                              -

Comment

Working...
                              X