No announcement yet.

LCD cable 20pin to 30pin conversion - help needed

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD cable 20pin to 30pin conversion - help needed

Hey all! I'm new here, i've been looking arund for this thinb for a while now. And i'm sorry i i misused search here but i rly didn't find any conversion schemes here... I could order one from the web tho, but they dont have any CE markings on them whitch is needed to have on any electronic parts sent to EU. So im looking some schematics for this lcd wire converter 25mm 20 pin convert to 32mm 30 pin. Any kind of help is very appreciated.

ok, still havent found any schematics for the converter. so is there any1 who knows pinout for these lcd panels CP115323-01 Torisan LCD unit (- out of a Lifebook S6120), HT15X13-200 (-out of a LG Flatron 563 LE), 15" XGA no serial found (- out of a Thinkpad T43p)

hi there, well i got a solution 4 my problem... i skinned lcd panel from 15XGA desktop screen and replaced laptop's screen with it. So i wouldn'd need any conversion anymore. then just needed to extend my cable from the controller to the lcd. extended it to 6.5 ft and using self made external inverder for the ccfl backlight.

... some pix of home-made 12v CCFL inverter for display backlight

without any fuse yet -

fused and ccfl lit up -