GPS on 7" widescreen lcd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS on 7" widescreen lcd

here's gps on 7" widescreen lcd (same one digitalwww sells)...i used powerstrip to get the tv-out to fill the whole screen

wow, that looks great!!! driving and taking pictures?!!?? what program are you using for the GPS??
    2004 F-150
    Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
    "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

street atlas 2003

Comment

How bright is that screen at night? Can the brightness be turned down?

Comment

It does have birghtness controls, but yeah, that little puppy is bright.

Comment

How did you get powerstrip to control the tvout? I thought it couldn't. What graphics card are you using? Thanks.

Tom
            1993 Probe GT
            Rio Car w/20gb

Comment

i played around with it...finally getting it...mainly just have to make custom resolution and make sure to set it to 16:9 mode...

i had dell inspiron 7000 laptop with ati pro rage lt 8mb graphics card for laptop

but the mobo died, so i have to build a mini-itx comp next month to replace it ;o(

only advice i can give is to keep trying...make sure u go to custom resolutions, and make sure to set it to 16:9...and in display settings in control panel of windows make sure u set lcd screen to primary display and prolly even turn off laptop display if u are on laptop...if just desktop, then make sure it's tv not crt that u have as primary display

Comment

Could you please post some street detailed pictures. Just wonder
                how it would look with that much details on the LCD.
                Thanks
                Ken

Comment

someone else will have to

my laptop mobo died so i'm waiting till later this month to build a mini-itx system to run the gps

so for now i'm just ps2

Comment

Can you post some pics of you playing ps2 games?

Thanks
                    Maroon Monte Carlo In process of Being Pimped Out.

Comment

Driving.. playing PS2.. and taking a picture... be careful lol
                      Cordell

Comment

lol
                        i don't play ps2 while driving

i'm going to vegas tonite..i'll take pic when i get back sunday

Comment

does anyone know what is the native resolution for this screen?

Comment

Originally posted by AHLU
                            does anyone know what is the native resolution for this screen?
                            I believe its 720x240p (or 480i)

Comment

wow! it looks nice. I am thinking about getting a xenarc 700tsv and setup an in-car computer. where can I buy the 700tsv?

Comment

Working...
                              X