No announcement yet.

buy replacement touch screen

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy replacement touch screen

I was wondering if anyone knew where to buy replace touch screen. I have two screen where the touch glass screen is no longer working. (one the ribbon, the other I have no idea...) I removed them both so I have two 8.4 screen which need replacement touchpads. I also have the controllers and connections, thanks.

The cheaper 4-wire touchscreen overlays are available off Ebay.
    F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

they're also available here at the Mp3car store. I just recently replaced my 7" touchscreen because i ripped the ribbon cable during install. Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

yeah, i also saw the 7" at the mp3store and even on ebay, I need an 8.4" which seems harder to you know if those are being advertised there since I haven't found thanks. Thanks guys

fyi, mrbean, I need the cheaper 4 wire overlay if you know where I can find an 8.4 since both usb controllers i have are 4 wire.

I got my 8.4 off of ebay. You're right - they're hard to find.
          Originally posted by ghettocruzer
          I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
          Want to:
          -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
          -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

yeah, i have no idea where to find it and i honestly do want to buy a new screen (i already have to buy a new bezel ) bugbyte, you wouldn't have the vendor you bought your overlay from by any chance?