Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmttrading.com

All,

Have any of you got experience of buying from cmttrading.com??

I'm looking to buy an in-dash tft for my carputer. They have a nice one for about $200. It's worth buying in the US and pay the extra shipping to the UK (Where I live) for that price.

But, I don't want to be stung on this one... so, if anyone has any experience with these guys, please add some info here.

Alternatively, if you know where i can get a cheap in-dash screen that will ship worldwide pretty cheaply - please tell me.

Thanks again

R

I bought an FM modulator from them. It arrived a week later, other than that I can't tell you anything since I didn't require any customer support.
    Epia M9000, Opus150w,
    512mb, 120hd, Lilliput TS 7in, GPS mouse, IRMan/Pioneer Steering Remote,
    RF keyboard/trackball

Comment

I've bought a lot of stuff from them. Usually they have a lot of straight crap but SOMETIMES they have some good stuff @ clearance prices. For example once I got 2 pair of blaupunkt (sp?) 6 1/2" speakers for 9.99 a pair when other sites were selling them for 59.99 a pair. They've always delivered.

Comment

Thanks guys, your feedback is much appreciated.

Okay, how about digitalww.com ???

I want one of their motorless 7" lcd's ($245) shipped to the UK. Do any of you know if they ship... ermmm... Worldwide?

If anyone has any experience with this monitor, any feedback you can give would be appreciated.

cheers 'n beers (when not driving )

Rochey

Comment

Digitalww ... got a few orders from me. Super fast and super cool to work with. Hell he posts here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rochey
            Thanks guys, your feedback is much appreciated.

Okay, how about digitalww.com ???

I want one of their motorless 7" lcd's ($245) shipped to the UK. Do any of you know if they ship... ermmm... Worldwide?

If anyone has any experience with this monitor, any feedback you can give would be appreciated.

cheers 'n beers (when not driving )

Rochey
            Click here for lots of info about TM-701L Monitor

Also check you PM box for a shipping quote.

Armen
            http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

I would get it frrom www.mp3playerstore.com

they have a low price... its where i got mine form but i didnt get in dash
              www.mp3playerstore.com

the best site IMO for LCDs!

Comment

ummm, you are getting paid to post that link.... not a very ubiased opinion

note the url - http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/.../t.asp?id=1480
                Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
                Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
                Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
                www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

Comment

Originally posted by smashr2k
                  ummm, you are getting paid to post that link.... not a very ubiased opinion

note the url - http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/.../t.asp?id=1480
                  0w|\|3|)
                  [H]4 Life
                  My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                  It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                  I'm a lesbian too.
                  I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
                  X