Digitalww impossible to contact?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitalww impossible to contact?

Ive been spending the last four days trying to order a screen from digitalww. I thought they might be on vacation but i saw them post on here on the 25th. Ive sent an email with no response, left a message with no response, and called twice a day. If he doesn't respond today I will just spend more somewhere else.

Wow, one whole post and all this attitude.

First, Relax..... Breathe.

Second, Armen has helped the whole community here. So, relax.

I am sure he will respond. You are not his "only" customer, he has online ordering.

Why would you need him to contact you directly for you to order?
    He even has online ordering page for MP3Car members to use and get discounts, Still online ordering.
    TruckinMP3
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

DONT TELL ME TOOO RELAX!!!!
      I AM RELAXED!!!!!!!!!

lol, seriously, I am trying to contact him because that is the only way I thought you could order.

Ill check the website to see if I can find the page, and do a search on here.

And while im sure he is a great guy, etc. It is a bit strange to not respond to a customer for four days.

Ill try to find this ordering page.

Thanks

Comment

Actually, looking through his site...i see some item CAN be ordered online. I was looking at the xenarc VGA and just figured online ordering wasnt an option yet. Maybe he doesnt have them in stock? Ugg...now im conofused.

Comment

What is the url of the online ordering page ?
          More info here----> http://www.gijsje.net

Comment

I couldnt finb it by searching.

I doubt, however, that i would be able to order the xenarc fromn it and not the main page.

So I still need to get a hold of Armen.

Anyone know when he is usually answering his phone?

Comment

I think this was just for a specific screen but he posted it awhile ago: link

It might not be the one you are looking for but it does show the online order capacity.

Search around for info on Armen or Digitalww you will find a ton of good info and see that Armen supports our group well.
              TruckinMP3
              D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

I emailed him a few days ago, he said he was moving and that was why he was out of touch. He said he would be getting back into things in the next few days, so you might just want to wait to hear from him early next week or something.

Twostep

Comment

yeah i got the same thing

"We are currently moving and I have no time to do anything, my apologies. We should be done by the end of this week and I will have more info for you."

Tylerr, give the dude some slack

He's probably doing the best he can.

Richard
                  "If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

If you want to get the Xenarc, try ordering from Spy Supply:

http://www.SpySupply007.com/MP3CAR/

They have special prices for MP3 car members right now. Very low price and free shipping. Talk to Chris, he is very helpful.

Comment

I hate moving!

Hi Everybody

We finally are done with the move and now comes the unpacking I am sorry that I didn't worn everybody about the move but I was hopping that it would not interfere (I was very wrong). Also now we are operating on dial-up for a couple of weeks

Tomorrow I will start answering your emails and messages and by Monday hopefully I can catch up.

Some good news I am working on a prototype, a VGA upgrade for TM-701L If everything works out I can have these bad boys ready for shipping in 30 days. Comments? I will post more details tomorrow, right now I am too tired to type

Armen
                      http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

Re: I hate moving!

Originally posted by digitalww
                        Hi Everybody

We finally are done with the move and now comes the unpacking I am sorry that I didn't worn everybody about the move but I was hopping that it would not interfere (I was very wrong). Also now we are operating on dial-up for a couple of weeks

Tomorrow I will start answering your emails and messages and by Monday hopefully I can catch up.

Some good news I am working on a prototype, a VGA upgrade for TM-701L If everything works out I can have these bad boys ready for shipping in 30 days. Comments? I will post more details tomorrow, right now I am too tired to type

Armen
                        So this would be replacing the composite screen in the tm-701l with a vga screen? Woud you be able to sell a kit, so we could use our own vga screens? I already own a Xenarc, and since that's also a 7in widescreen I think it would fit in whatever you're making.

Also, what would the price be?

birrman54

Comment

Re: I hate moving!

Originally posted by digitalww Some good news I am working on a prototype, a VGA upgrade for TM-701L If everything works out I can have these bad boys ready for shipping in 30 days. Comments? I will post more details tomorrow, right now I am too tired to type

Armen
                          You bet your *** I'm interested. I want the VGA screen, but don't feel like the custom mounting. So I was going to get the TM-701. But if I can have VGA in the TM-701, I will damn sure buy it.

Kits would be nice too
                          [H]4 Life
                          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                          I'm a lesbian too.
                          I am for hire!

Comment

in dash...rca (?) touchscreen... AND vga!!! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!

let me know how ya get on with it!!! Am soooo glad I waited now
                            Kenny

Comment

im interested too ! im considering selling mine..

Richard
                              "If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X