Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilliput 8 inch NO VIDEO. how to set it up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 8 inch NO VIDEO. how to set it up?

I am crying. thought this would be easier. I plugged a dvd player into the screen through rca of course and it works.. then i connect the lilliput screen to the computer's vga port and nothing.. I have been using the code "588998" as suggested to get into the factory settings and messing with that but there is still no video displayed when I switch the monitor to "pc". even when i restart my computer there is nothing. I must be missing something. Could anyone give me some advice? I am in a pickle..

does the system P.O.S.T.? do you get any keyboard lights to come on (num. lock should turn on/off while system is booting on a wired keyboard)
    have you tried a different monitor?
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

ok its just a computer i've already had until i order my pc parts. it is working and it has 3 nvidia cards in tri-sli. i dont know if that would have anything to do with it. since i only have the dvi input i used a vga to dvi adaptor and it isnt working. i even tried my mom's computer which had a vga output on the motherboard. it has no video card. i only get the "no input signal" message and then the screen goes dark. does it matter which place i plug in the power cord for the monitor there are two for some reason..

Comment

i still can't figure it out. if anyone has a suggestion for me i would be so glad. isn't it supposed to be as easy as plug the monitor into power and into your video card? I installed the touchscreen drivers but it doesnt need those to display the picture on the screen right?

Comment

your monitor might be on the av input. try switching inputs while it is connected to a monitor output that is verifed to be working.
          My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
          "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
          carpc undecided

Comment

Working...
          X