mp3car touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3car touchscreen

I have an mp3car touchscreen k301 and am in need of a new ribon cable. Anyone know where to get parts for this unit?

MP3Car store was no help... any other suggestions?

Comment

Guess I cant get this cable anywhere, Went and got a pioneer avic instead. Good bye car puter.

Comment

So in the matter of a week looking for an obscure part you decide to give up on a PC in your ride?
        Guess this hobby isn't for you.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
          Guess this hobby isn't for you.

Seconded. If you don't have the drive, you won't get very far without getting frustrated/quitting. Point and case.
          "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
          RevFE
          My Shop

Comment

Originally posted by premise View Post
            Guess I cant get this cable anywhere, Went and got a pioneer avic instead. Good bye car puter.
            I'll buy your broken beyond repair worthless piece of crap screen from you. $25 shipped.
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Its been a matter of several months looking for this part... 200 views on this thread and no responses until I give up and buy an avic, then I get flammed. I have been running a carputer since most of you were still in diapers. I have had a carpc for almost 15 years and am one of the pioneers in this industry. I used this forum as a last resort to find the replacement parts for this screen since it came from mp3car to begin with, but instead of helping a fellow carpc enthusiast out you flame him instead. Oh and just so you know the pioneer avic runs off Windows CE 5.0 and can be modified beyond your wildest dreams, didnt really give up on carpc's just changed platforms. Thanks for all the "HELP"!

Comment

I don't care if you had an abacus in your chariot during the days of ancient Rome.

You sought a part for a touchscreen, didn't find that part, then post here in a huff that you're giving up and buying an AVIC.
                Your childish display indicates three things:
                1 - Your maturity level is very low.
                2 - You don't seem to have any "sticktuitiveness".
                3 - You believe that the members of this forum are under obligation to assist you.

The reaction was to your behavior.
                Don't like the reaction? Behave differently.
                Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I don't care if you had an abacus in your chariot during the days of ancient Rome.

You sought a part for a touchscreen, didn't find that part, then post here in a huff that you're giving up and buying an AVIC.
                  3 - You believe that the members of this forum are under obligation to assist you.

lol that first response scared me... but the second had that usual DP flair

wish I would have seen this thread a few days ago... i could probably build a second monitor with all the spare monitor parts i have in the attic
                  mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                  Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                  Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

You obviously can not read!!!! Lets see... The avic runs on Windows CE. Point being I didnt Give up, I was intrigued on the Pioneer running on Windows and decided to spend money on that and see how I could manipulate the OSinstead of a new screen.

So "Pervert" show me where I said I give up? I simply stated "Guess I cant get this cable anywhere, Went and got a pioneer avic instead." I also stated "didnt really give up on carpc's just changed platforms"

And I am the one acting childish? You are too busy trying to flame someone that you dont bother reading what they have to say, but just jump right in there and assume things. You know what they say about people that assume things? they make an A$$ of themselves.

If you would like I can rewright this in bold if it will help you read it better.

/rant

If there is anyone else that would like to know more about the avic and running windows on that I would be happy to give you any information you seek.

Comment

Working...
                    X