Xenarc 700tsv discolored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc 700tsv discolored

i installed my xenarc 700tsv in my molded bezel and its discolored ill get a picture up tomorrow i adjusted brightness all the way up and help a little but still all the wrong colors... i kinda shrunk the bezel a little by accident... not the touch screen itself but the next part to put back (the display screen) kinda tight in the bezel im wondering if that could be it or did i do something having it sit in pieces for a month in my room
    M350 Black case | Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3 MB | Intel Dual Core 2.93ghz | GeIL 4gb (2x2) DDR3 | M4-ATX
    inside of my
    2005 Acura RSX Type S
    Hooked up to
    Alpine type-r all around + Infinity Basslink

If by discoloured you mean everything is blue/red/etc or everything is missing blue/red/etc then it is probably a bad ribbon cable connection.

If you mean it just doesnt look right, then play with the advanced picture settings your driver will give you.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

If you need i have a couple of ribbon cables. I have a few long ones and few shorter ones. pm me.

Comment

i adjusted the screens brightness to 99 and its better then it was but still not the right colors so if i were to watch a movie it would suck i will get some pictures on tomorrow i been busy lately had no time for anything
        M350 Black case | Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3 MB | Intel Dual Core 2.93ghz | GeIL 4gb (2x2) DDR3 | M4-ATX
        inside of my
        2005 Acura RSX Type S
        Hooked up to
        Alpine type-r all around + Infinity Basslink

Comment

Ribbon cable. Sometimes when I hit a bump my screen will have a pink or blue tint to it for a while.
          Ampie Case
          2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
          256 MB DDR2 PC5400
          Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
          Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
          M2-ATX-HV

2005 Honda Civic

Comment

Working...
          X