No announcement yet.

How can I get rid of this bright blue screen?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get rid of this bright blue screen?

During boots or any time of changing video modes there is this annoying bright blue screen. Any way to change the color or disable it?

I am using the Lilliput EBY701 Transflective
    2003 E46 BMW
    Lilliput Transflective, GM965 mobo w/ Processor
    ELMSCAN 5 USB, Slot load DVD, BU-353 GPS
    Everything is for sale.

That's just the way the EBY701 is. As far as I know, there's no way to change it...although I would be interested if someone could prove me wrong. It would be better if it was black.

You could have the monitor plugged in a relay controlled by software and/or override switch, then have your front end or application at startup toggle the relay ON (turning the monitor ON) when you were past all the blue screens... this of course would make you see nothing while starting the computer, not to say, it's a lot of work for a small problem.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

even if you power it on based on the relay you will see the blue screen. It doesnt actually check the input before it displays No Input Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

On my EBY701, the colour is random all red, all green, or all blue. It is sort of a guessing game which one will show up the first half second you turn it on.

There's no way to get rid of it, that is just how the monitor's hardware is.
          Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
          1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
          30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
          Buy now in the Store