No announcement yet.

Help please

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Hey guys

is it possible i can use a kenwood kvt as my touchscreen in would the touchscreen function work if i touched an application, would it take me into whatever i press.

Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Why is that, i thought the fact its a touch screen it could work. what makes a Lilliput different

the lilliput, or xenarc monitors have a usb or serial port connection that allows you to connect the touch screen to the computer, your kenwood doesn't. your kenwood also doesn't have a vga input, so trying to read small words on the screen is going to be nearly impossible.

it will save you large amounts of time, energy and frustration to just get a lilliput/xenarc.
        My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
        "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

oh ok

i'm looking for a single din dvd touchscreen that folds in and out that would work as a car pc screen perfectly...any suggestions

I suggest a single din dvd touchscreen that folds in and out...

HA HA I SLAY ME!!!

I think xenarc makes one or they were one of the first. I will even be as so bold to say that the store has one and it might be on this page. Who knows I might just be typing out my ***....
            Originally posted by menudude
            thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

those fold LCD screen are terrible, i've heard so many things gone wrong with them.
              I wouldn't recommend it, unless you really don't have the space.