difference between monitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between monitors

I am currently on the market for a 8" 4:3 touch LCD screen.
    I have narrowed down to 3 options, but I am unable to decipher the difference between them, except for the price.

Lilliput 809GL-80NP/C/T
    Lilliput 829GL-80NP/C/T
    Lilliput 859GL-80NP/C/T

Can you please assist me with this? Their website has the same specs for all 3 monitors, and other websites just simply copied the info from there. I also looked in the forums but with no luck.

I simply want an 8" 4:3 LED back lit with VGA or DVI input (not S-video etc..).
    preferably 350cdm2 minimum

thank you

reply from mp3car:

The Lilliput 829GL is fairly similar to the 809GL from what we know. The resolution, brightness, etc are the same. The only difference we can see is the case is a bit different (i.e. buttons are on the side versus on the bottom, silver color etc). The Lilliput 859GL has better resolution (up to 1024x768) compared with the 809 & 829's 800 600. The 859 also has features like "automatic display adjustment" and composite video output.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Comment

reply from carcomputer.co.uk

Thank you very much for your enquiry. Regarding your query about the two monitors, they both are 8 inch monitors with same functionality and price but different physical appearance.

The information in "contents of box" section was an error which has now been rectified.
      You are most welcome to get in touch with me for any further queries.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Punam
      CarComputer

Comment

Working...
      X