I Hate Xenarc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Xenarc

post deleted till I figure this out, dont want to burn any bridges yet gonna talk with xenarc and see what happens.

did you put in a cardboard spacer? I understand that can be a problem...
    1999 voyager pontoon boat
    (soon to be computerized)

Comment

err... no probs w/my xenarc yet...

although i think the video plug on the back kinda sucks
      Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
      Mods: Yep
      Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Quick question, how is everyone hooking up their screen for power?

Are you just cutting of the power supply plug, splitting the two wires, determining positive/negative wires, then splicing them into the same ones used for the Headunit?

I'm installing my Xenarc and Auto PC this weekend, so I'm trying to get all of my ducks in a row before I started pulling stuff apart.

Thanks!
        Scott

Comment

that's what i did except i used a plug and wire i bought at radio shack instead of cutting the ac/dc power plug
          Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
          Mods: Yep
          Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Wish I could have seen the problem... My Xenarc (uninstalled) works fantastic....

Good to see another aggie!

Whoop!
            Project "Media-Z" : 99 Camaro Z28 (Click to View)

Comment

Originally posted by ares
              post deleted till I figure this out, dont want to burn any bridges yet gonna talk with xenarc and see what happens.
              Ok...well we cant help you without knowing the issue. Maybe reword it so as to not place blame, just to tell what happened.
              2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

hey speed racer... this seems to be a really old post...
                Project "Media-Z" : 99 Camaro Z28 (Click to View)

Comment

Oh GEEZE! I saw it pop up on the main page, someone dug it up and replied, and I followed the wagon! DOH!!!!

lol
                  2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Working...
                  X