Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extending 4 wire resistive on a LCD screen. How is it possible ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending 4 wire resistive on a LCD screen. How is it possible ?

Well i have got a 7 tft touchsreen which i need to do some changes inside....
    I want to know if its possible to extend the 4 wire resistive that connects the display to the main circuit? I mean i need to make an extension of these connection.....is this possible ? How ? Using normal eletrical wire just to do the upgrade ?

Originally posted by 528i_tourer View Post
    Well i have got a 7 tft touchsreen which i need to do some changes inside....
    I want to know if its possible to extend the 4 wire resistive that connects the display to the main circuit? I mean i need to make an extension of these connection.....is this possible ? How ? Using normal eletrical wire just to do the upgrade ?
    yes, its possible with fine soldering and simple wires... but be carefull, the folie cable is very vulnerable!
    "case": Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8T
    Asrock G41MH-GE, E2180 2GHz dualcore, 1024MB DDR2/800, Samsung F1 750GB/7200RPM/32MB, M4-ATX, Lilliput FA1011 HDMI touchscreen, ASUS Xonar DG PCI, homemade Quectel L10 USB GPS

Comment

Originally posted by FPeter View Post
      yes, its possible with fine soldering and simple wires... but be carefull, the folie cable is very vulnerable!
      i was wondering if i can use only wires....no soldering...just to try...

Comment

Working...
      X