Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TouchScrenn Protection Zagg InvisibleShield

Hi Guys,

anybody using a Zagg Invisibleshield to protect the touchscreen?

I plan on getting a big shield like this one:

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

I have an 8" CFT800 so I can cut this in two or three pieces and have some spare shield just in case.

I have probably not tested the product from Zagg, but here at work we have a fancy dancy printer with touch interface. This have a "industry grade protection film", and I almost break the glass/screen every time I press on it...

Why? Because it so slow to register my inputs, and I'm to impatient to wait for it to register it, so I press even harder lol...

Before we got this protection film, the touchscreen where fairly OK.. Crap compared to IR Touch, but still fairly OK.

Comment

well I have the Zagg shield on my Iphone and it behaves great !!!!

Comment

I had a zagg shield on my previous phone. Did a great job protecting the phone from scratches. But I found it a bit tacky feeling. I'm currently using a Bodyguardz protector on my phone and find it much smoother. Of course this is just based on my preference (and on a phone). Both screen protectors didn't affect the screen responsiveness too much.

Comment

I ordered a ZAGG shield (EELO 22 inches). I Will cut it to 3 or 4 pieces to use on my 8 inches touchscreen and report the results.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hadaak View Post
            well I have the Zagg shield on my Iphone and it behaves great !!!!
            The iPhone has a capacitive touch screen, it's not as effected by a screen protector as a resistive touch screen.

Comment

Working...
            X