EPIA M9000 & TM701 Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIA M9000 & TM701 Problem

I just hooked up my digitalww screen to the EPIA M9000...

I show the BIOS post on the digital screen booting....

Until windows then I get no signal on the LCD...

On the driver I get the TVout grayed

Impedance problem?

Will try to put the latest bios/Driver on my EPIA...

Anyway the LCD work fine with the mini camera!

Reversed image feathure is great! Thanks Armen

EDIT:

After some research on this board I think v.... where to get it? How to to it...

Solution: (Thanks netsuo)
    I upraged the EPIA M9000 with the latest BIOS (TV+CRT in the same time)
    I pluged a regular TV on the TVout RCA.
    The option is then enabled and this time I get a propetries BOX!
    So I putted PAL/Composite Output

And then I get a picture on my TV & my CRT...
    Iremoved my RCA from my Regualr TV => plugged it back to the Digitalww screen and It work...

Of course I can shutdown the PC reboot.. the LCD work now all the time...cool!
    Epia M9000, lili 7" vga&touch & 2xTM-7002S compo, camera with reversed image, 2.5" 60 GB, 256Mb DDR, Opus 90W, GPS usb... AND MEDIACRUISER of course!

Sorry for this lammer Post

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...+Ohm+RCA+cable

I'll try a 75 ohm RCA cable...
    Epia M9000, lili 7" vga&touch & 2xTM-7002S compo, camera with reversed image, 2.5" 60 GB, 256Mb DDR, Opus 90W, GPS usb... AND MEDIACRUISER of course!

Comment

Do you have a monitor hooked to it at the same time?

I have an EPIA M series, and you cannot do dual display. If you want the TV Out to show you have to disconnect VGA and boot.

Comment

Still not working....

I also tried ewith only the tvout and no vga connected => Same result...

When I go to windows nothing anymore on the LCD...

I tried the 75 ohm trick...the tvout is enabled but nothing happen when I am in windows...

Anyway another french member as got a EPIA M + Digitalww screen working! I'll check with him

Comment

Check the motherboard jumper for S video vs Composite video. I had to move my jumper to display video from the composite port.
          -------
          Play Well
          http://www.robotthoughts.com
          My Car
          My Interface

Comment

Originally posted by richone
            Check the motherboard jumper for S video vs Composite video. I had to move my jumper to display video from the composite port.
            There is also a jumper to set the rca out between video and digital audio out.

mike
            91 cadillac sedan deville, winXP, FV25 with Celeron 800, Redant 7" widescreen in dash, Opus DC-DC, Irman, Digital Cable remote(lots of buttons), 120 gig 7200rpm 8meg cache WD hard drive, VI power mobile HD rack, mediaengine

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Szilagyi
              There is also a jumper to set the rca out between video and digital audio out.

mike
              That's the same one. It toggles the RCA port between composite and digital audio not s-video and composite...my bad.
              -------
              Play Well
              http://www.robotthoughts.com
              My Car
              My Interface

Comment

ahh this problem.
                If you want it on the monitor, hook up the monitor only and reset.
                If you want rca-out, then rca plug only (not vga) and then reset.

Sucks doesnt it.
                Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

Fixed....

Comment

Originally posted by PTCruiser
                    Fixed....
                    I am glad you got everything working.

Armen
                    http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

Hi Armen,

You monitor are so great

Picture quality for composite screen is amazing...

Thanks for your help of www.divx-car.com member!
                      (a member CruiserLtd wanted his screen ASAP hope you can send it one fast...)

Almost every active member had a screen from you! Hope there will more and more euro buyer for you!

And the tiny camera with reversed image is cool! (I added a wide angle objective on it)

PTcruiser

Comment

Working...
                      X